Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will freestyling over the "How We Do" beat

Hitch203

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since im at uni and have no access to any sort of internet sound. :bang:

I'll have to take your word for it. But damn you all seem so hyped that it mustbe really that good. I can't believe i missed him being on the show.

I knew Westwood had love for JJ+FP, he's thanked in the He's The DJ... booklet.

If anyone does manage to get this on mp3 i'll be banging on your door in a few weeks when im back home to get it off you.

GO WILL

• Members

Cool i'm glad Westwood is givin Will love. Westwood has a lot of power over Hip Hop in the uk most people respect him and what he thinks. This can only be good for Will in the uk. HURRAH I'm praying Lost & Found will be soooooo BIG!!!! :rock:

nah i dont think westwood has power of uk hip hop, he just gets the right promotional sense, hes the only DJ who does hip hop whos famous as hell...haha....i think i can do a beta job than him, i woulda made will give me his ipod 2 put in a pc hahaha

I don't know anything about the guy...which is understandable since i live in the US. One thing that cracks me up every single time i hear the freestyle is when FP says "Tim Westwood, doin' it good" and he says "Holla!" Hip-Hop is worldwide, but when i hear non-Americans use Hip-Hop slang, it cracks me up...it just dosen't come across right.

Well as long as its the same language its okey in my opinion, but if some Swede started to talk like "Aint no bladdah undah dah table yo im def but aint no non-hearing guy yaaaaw" then I would scream and run away. Well if a american guy said the same thing i would probably run to, but you know what i mean...

I don't know anything about the guy...which is understandable since i live in the US. One thing that cracks me up every single time i hear the freestyle is when FP says "Tim Westwood, doin' it good" and he says "Holla!" Hip-Hop is worldwide, but when i hear non-Americans use Hip-Hop slang, it cracks me up...it just dosen't come across right.

I made the exact same remark. It kinda freaked me out when I heard Westwood go "Holla!". That's just wrong. I guess it could've been worse. He could've gone. "Holler"

I don't know anything about the guy...which is understandable since i live in the US.  One thing that cracks me up every single time i hear the freestyle is when FP says "Tim Westwood, doin' it good" and he says "Holla!"  Hip-Hop is worldwide, but when i hear non-Americans use Hip-Hop slang, it cracks me up...it just dosen't come across right.

I made the exact same remark. It kinda freaked me out when I heard Westwood go "Holla!". That's just wrong. I guess it could've been worse. He could've gone. "Holler"

haha that was hillarious. Westwood is so wacky tho..that UK accent makes you sound wack when using US slang..lol no offense..especially on him.

Me too Lerkot, i love when people call him the "Fresh Prince" instead of "Big Will" or "Will Smith".