JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The UK DVD is rubbish

Whilst the episodes are all excellent, they only seem to have given us the full 25 episodes yet no features or commentaries.

Good thing I only paid £23.99 for it, as anything higher is a RIP-OFF

Seems rushed to me. :dunno: :sad6:

i know what you mean but it does have the documantary on Disc 5, better than nothing i spose.

Well me and my friends have got a lot of friends DVDs, ive got the second series and there are no extras on it apart from a music video but my friend has series 10 and it has loads of stuff like a blooper reel. Im hoping fpoba will do the same and have better extras later on in the series.

I think that cos there are 6 seasons to get out they are limited to what special features that can put out cos they goott spread it over the 6 seasons. Especially with a show thats not running anymore its not as easy for them to put new things together especially for the DVD

:chuks: ha well i agree totally, i'm glad that the dvd even came out in the first place. I was wondering if I had to vhs record every episode just so i can watch FP anytime i wanted. Of course they should have a blooper reel because you remember on a lot of the later episodes they had little clips of bloopers at the end of each show? Ya, pretty tight I know they will have more stuff in the later seasons. Well let's just hope that they will ahah.

:chuks: ha well i agree totally, i'm glad that the dvd even came out in the first place. I was wondering if I had to vhs record every episode just so i can watch FP anytime i wanted. Of course they should have a blooper reel because you remember on a lot of the later episodes they had little clips of bloopers at the end of each show? Ya, pretty tight I know they will have more stuff in the later seasons. Well let's just hope that they will ahah.

:werd:

hope so

Budget constraints are still stopping me buying this DVD at the mo. Im on a small ammount of cash to last me until my Easter hols (in 2 weeks) when im working again.

Right now Season 1 is being shown again on Trouble in the UK, so its getting me in the mood

• 2 weeks later...

There was an episode in season 6 near the end of the season I think and it was just an episode of bloopers, and it was showing behind-the-scenes and stuff like that. I just saw that episode the other day and it was really funny! So yeah I hope the other seasons have stuff like that, too. :werd: