JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The "I Bet Lost and Found will Sell..."-Thread

J-2-K

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to doubt if the "Party Starter" is gonna come out so I'm gonna say that it'll sell 700,000 US and 2 million worldwide when it falls of the charts this fall and'll be certified platinum in the US in 2008 when his next album comes out , lol. :lolsign:

Part Starter will come out, It better do. Im sticking with my theory of Will wants to shoot his movie and then spend his time promoting the sinlge himself so he can commit to muic 100% again. This way the tour shud be organised soon aswell.

You might actually be right about that Kev, whenever the video comes out people'll show interest in "Lost and Found", no matter how low it falls on the charts, I noticed this week that Kanye West's "College Dropout" actually sold around 6,000 copies and that album came out a year and a half ago, but probably the hype of his new single "Golddigger" and the talk about his new album lead to that, on that note when the "Party Starter" video becomes a huge hit and Will's out performing it and the tour comes sales could go up, people'll be talkin' about Will's album more often again, I guess we all gotta stay patient.

It has already gone over a million worldwide, it depends on how the Party Starter video does and when and if Tell Me Why is released. That song could seriously boost sales, but it is not looking promising right now.

i'm just grateful will made this album, for the last few years i haven't cared for the music on the radio.One of my friends was explaining away how music is today by saying "there running out of ideas for songs", but that seems like a load of ***t why is will able to produce a really fresh album, with i beleive hardly any real sample use?

for me, it's just a waste if the album doesn't get what is deserves, which originally i would have hoped would have been at least 2.5 million US, but since that's not going to happen, it shoulden't be held back anymore.

1 million is a minimum!