JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chris Webber To Philly !

JamesUK

I know we got some NBA fans here, how do you think the 76ers will do this year after getting webber ??

I think that they have a real chance of going quite far in the playoffs, if Iverson get's hot they could go really far !!

Man, that was quite a way to wake up this morning. When I heard Chris Webber was going to Philly, I was out of it like "Am I still sleep", and I couldn't belive what I heard. So after hearing it, it's bout time C-Webb got a ring.

I wanna see Philly and Phoenix in the NBA Finals. That'd would be a nice match-up.

I think Chris Webber could help if he's healthy but he's been having a lot of back problems lately it'd be interesting to see how he holds up, they got the best player in the league in Iverson already so they might have a shot to beat the Heat in the East Finals, I think that the Bulls, Cavaliers, and Pistons will have a shot too to going to the Finals, the playoffs will be fun this year.

I think Chris Webber could help if he's healthy but he's been having a lot of back problems lately it'd be interesting to see how he holds up, they got the best player in the league in Iverson already so they might have a shot to beat the Heat in the East Finals, I think that the Bulls, Cavaliers, and Pistons will have a shot too to going to the Finals, the playoffs will be fun this year.

I just gathered myself enough to read this after posting my Toine rant, but how could you not include the Celtics? Word has it GP is coming back to Boston, that he'll be dropped by ATL. That gives the Celts a core rotation of the Glove, Paul Pierce, Ricky Davis, Tony Allen (nasty rookie, hope you've taken notice), Toine, Al Jefferson (See Allen, Tony), Raef LaFrentz & Mark Blount. This is not a well written argument so much as a laundry list of their players, but comon, you gotta see Boston as a contender in the East.... As for Philly, as long as C-Webb and AI can stay healthy (big "ifs"), that should be a very interesting mix for 6er fans. The Atlantic Division is less of a joke now! haha

Edited by scyhigh99

I think a lot of trades being made actually benefitted the Eastern Conference teams the most, people saying the East is a weak conference won't be saying that anymore. I figured that the Hawks would release Payton 'cause they got about 5 point guards already, their team's too small now, that's why they lose a lot of games.

im all up with philly my second friend city and team for football/bbal

but

GO BULLS

CAPTAIN KIRK

BIG BEN GORDAN

Don't forget Luol Deng from the UK !! :clap: