JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Birthday DefCEM!

Jonny 5

Happy Birthday man! Much respect 4 representin JJFP truely! I can remember ur action at mzee.. dat was def! One love

Fresh Stecki

Happy Birthday man! Much respect 4 representin JJFP truely! I can remember ur action at mzee.. dat was def! One love

Fresh Stecki

hey, thats something that every true JJFP Fan has to do :kekeke:

These dumb a**es (at mzee.com) don't know anything, ...ok, the most of them.

I'll keep it going... I'll do the best to represent and promote JJFP in Germany.

www.willsmith.de site is almost down. nobody is really looking for some new info. just look at the news in the main page :sad6:

But i have to say that the most ppl are too busy with other stuff in their live there...

JJFP Rocks The House

yes, daz right man.. they all got busy with other stuff.. like.. "ok, when I was younger I was down with dat Hip Hop stuff.. now I have 2 study or something".. all this hobby Hip Hop listeners which become older now..or can u remeber this sucka called cebell?? uhh dis guy was a fool.. But I really really support u! Where are u from? I'm from da south of Bavaria.. u know.. lower bavaria, just farmers n CDU supporters in this place;-).. My impression of u is that u are a lil bit 2 crazy about JJFP stuff.. u must be also a lil bit more interested in other artistz.. just what I'm thinkin. There is more stuff in Hip Hop history which should be interestin 4 u.. peace!! freshstecki