JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hitch - Final Worldwide Box Office

TopDawg14

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Trey...it was well worth my 12 bucks to buy that...thank you sir.....my wife and i enjoyed it a lot

It's hard to believe the movie has been out for a whole year. Everyone was talking about it, and almost everyone had said back then that it was a great movie. A few more movies like this and Overbrook Will be a very serious production company. It looks like "Pursuit of Happyness" could be up for an Oscar or two and Overbrook has a few projects in the works.

Glad you enjoyed the movie Chief. Can't believe you hadn't seen it.

Hitch is a great movie.. not sure it has the greatest replay value tho..not like Bad Boys or Enemy of the State.. I have seen it 3 times :sipread:

i know what u mean, i didnt get the feeling that its one of those movies that u just watch over and over. however, i've only seen it once so far and u catch a lot of new things the second time u watch it

yeah hitch is just one of them type of films....once youve seen it once, its hard to pick up on new stuff in it....but i still enjoy watchin it......but i agree it hasnt got as much replay value than other films but it still has some replay value to it