JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

5 weeks to go!

Hero1

believe me i am :lolsign: im getting all nervous and excited cause the anticipation is huge we been waiting so long for this

:lolsign: i know this feeling :kekeke:

but maybe we dont have to wait the whole 5 weeks .. maybe the single cd has something new on it .. a bside .. or another lost and found track .. so maybe its just 3 weeks until we get to hear some new stuff :switch:

Yeah, I want that album, too! Can't wait just like u guys, really excited... :switch: I know my english isn't that good but does anybody maybe wanna talk with me on Skype??? I'd really like to talk to somebody of u guys, so just 4 fun about Will and all that, u know? U guys do know the program Skype? It's a program which u can talk with people all over da whole world, u only need a headset and that's all! So if one uf u guys wanna talk to me, get the program at www.skype.com and call me!!! :sonny:

But don't forget, u gotta think bout the time, cuz' I'm livin' in germany... :thumb:

In Skype my info:

Nick: e_style

or if u wanna chat with me - ICQ: 222133647

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

This place is gonna blow up the day of release of the album, and thats just from the regular posters

I think the best way is to have new topics open. One for each track and then one for overall opinion.

Gota keep organised :kekeke:

Keep the countdown rolling! :switch:

This place is gonna blow up the day of release of the album, and thats just from the regular posters

I think the best way is to have new topics open. One for each track and then one for overall opinion.

Gota keep organised :kekeke:

so many people will be making topics on the album and songs, we definately need to find a way to keep it organised