JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith in Guinness Book of Records

willreign

Will Smith has been entered into the Guinness Book of World Records after attending an unprecedented three premieres in one day.

The Men In Black star jetted around the country yesterday, visiting Manchester, Birmingham and London to promote new film Hitch.

Smith is quoted by the Daily Mail as saying: "They got me in the Guinness Book of World Records - I like that! It's kind of cool."

He added: "I love being able to meet my fans; it's the reason I do what I do. The reaction from people has been great, and I'm so grateful they came out to see me in the snow."

Hitch sees Smith play a dating expert who has trouble wooing a gossip columnist.

yeah i heard this on the news, how cool is it that some of us helped him do it, there is no premier without the fans lol.

I also heard on the radio Will said he started to feel tired between manchester and birmingham when the plane had to circle a couple of times, he said it was either a really good idea or a really bad idea.

That part with the beat box was from manchester, i might be able to get it online 4 u.