JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JamesUK Met Will too!

JamesUK

Sorry I couldn't resist making another topic after seeing the others

I just got back from london, so i am a lil bit tired, but i will fill you in on the details tomorrow

Did anyone else see Joesph Marcell (Geoffrey Butler in the Fresh Prince) ??

Edited by JamesUK

• Members

u guys are soo lucky to have got him to sign ur stuff...i at the front at the birmingham premiere and screaming 'Will sign my CD's' but as soon as he got near me he went over to the otherside of the crowd!!! was so gutted that he didn't sign them but was just glad to have seen him!

anyway i had to end the day in a big way and i really wanted to go clubbin...whilst i was at the permiere i got loadsa t-shirts so me and three of my mates actually went clubbin all wearing the Hitch t-shirts...can't believe we done that and had such a wicked time! was the perfect ending to a wicked day!!!

u guys are soo lucky to have got him to sign ur stuff...i at the front at the birmingham premiere and screaming 'Will sign my CD's' but as soon as he got near me he went over to the otherside of the crowd!!! was so gutted that he didn't sign them but was just glad to have seen him!

anyway i had to end the day in a big way and i really wanted to go clubbin...whilst i was at the permiere i got loadsa t-shirts so me and three of my mates actually went clubbin all wearing the Hitch t-shirts...can't believe we done that and had such a wicked time! was the perfect ending to a wicked day!!!

U are so lucky... :sonny:

yey another 1 that met him! Will is so good to us.

And thats cool u went out wearing your hitch shirt mad4will, me and my mate kim walked around manchester for ages wearing them and ppl kept looking at us. Then we kept walking past other ppl wearing them and i insisted on pointing them out everytime haha.

Okay so i've had a day to calm down (and warm up), for the second time i got to shake hands with big will.

I took homebase to get him to sign it but i was so damn cold i could barely move so instead I got him to sign one of the big cardboard posters, and you know i didn't let that thing out my sight once he'd signed it, all through london on the way people were asking me who had signed, I just pointed at the picture of will on the poster and they knew.

i was waiting outside in the snow, since about 2:30, i had so many layers on but i was still so cold, and what about those girls who turned up with barely anything on i don't know how they do it !!

seeing geoffrey the butler was a definate highlight of the evening.

and what about eva mendes all i will say is yum yum.

(did any body else keep getting asked "what going on here", when it's obvious with all the posters and the "premiere tonight" signs on the cinema)

the picture is of my signed hitch cardboard poster signed by will

post-3-1109202771.jpg

here he is actually signing it (i took these on my phone and this one is a little smudged but you can see how close i was)

i have small video clips that i took on my phone which i will speak to tim about getting them up here, (there's one of the female dancer right infront of me for the guys :thumb: )

post-3-1109205315.jpg