JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FresPrincess met Will too!

oh i wasnt on the news i was a bit too far away from the cameras. I wish i held it together better when i met him, if i put the video up, i mean to shout "will will" it comes out as "wiiiiiii wiiiiiiiiiil" lol and then i meant to say thank u and it came out as "thughhhhhh yoooooo" or somethin like that haha! I cringe when i listen to my video, no wonder Will said uh oh.

• Admin

Hey you seen yourself on the news and cringed? Oh no I know exactly what you mean I'm really dreading how stupid i'm gonna look on TV next week!!!!!! HELLLLLP LOL

maybe you need to start a club.. bugged out with will annonymous

You should put up the video I think that would be hella funny!!! :lookhehe: You should put up a pic with you and will together! I'm sooo jealous ahhaha, I wanna meet his guy!

i would do but i haven't got a clue how to lol!!!

i'm still in shock! i hadn't gotten over the whole I, Robot premiere now this on top of that is too much!!

:kiss: (lol that's me and Will!!!!!)

Hey you seen yourself on the news and cringed? Oh no I know exactly what you mean I'm really dreading how stupid i'm gonna look on TV next week!!!!!! HELLLLLP LOL

Don't worry!! lol just keep in mind that we'll all be watching and will know exactly who you are!! :juskiddin: Its gonna be great!! Honestly you have nothing to fear...we're all gonna be GREEN with envy!!

oh i wasnt on the news i was a bit too far away from the cameras. I wish i held it together better when i met him, if i put the video up, i mean to shout "will will" it comes out as "wiiiiiii wiiiiiiiiiil" lol and then i meant to say thank u and it came out as "thughhhhhh yoooooo" or somethin like that haha! I cringe when i listen to my video, no wonder Will said uh oh.

Lol, I'd really like to see it!!! :clap:

dont worry im gonna win the geekiest meeting of Will award, i took my video into work today and they were laughing at me bcoz i said "im the happiest person alive"on tape.

I enjoyed it all so much tho im absolutly dying to do it again, next time im gonna plan what to say and not lose it (she says).