JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KEVTASTIC MET WILL TOO

KevTastic

Yo what a day, just came back from London. Will signed my He's The DJ album, i shook his hand and told him i was looking 4wrd to his album, he said that im gonna love it. Modest eh :kekeke:

Joe Marcell walked the red carpet "Geoffrey". Will must've hooked him up with a ticket, good to see they are still friends

Will didn't perform however which sux but i can't believe i met him, If he had performed i would have never been in the front row of fans, We stood there for 3 and half hours before he turned up but it was definately worth it.

I thought i'd be really nervous but i wasn't. It was such a great day. Roll on the tour. Here are some of my pics

post-3-1109112772.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is of Eva Mendes, So hot in person. I told her she looked amazing and she looked at me and said thankyou. If only i was as charming with regualr chicks

post-3-1109113245.jpg

haha great work kev :thumb:

Cheers again for convincing me to go Tim and everyone. Was well worth it even tho he didn't perform. Was worth the wait in the cold aswell to meet him properly

Excellent!! Thats so awesome!! I'm so gutted I couldn't go!

Well look at it this way Brakes, now you've seen JJFP perform and I've met Will. So now we just have to do what each other already has.

Its a shame you couldn't make it, but you know that tour is gonna be slamming., and worth the wait.