JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

allhiphop users love new cover...

*mimi*

That's what usually happens when new material from an artists comes out tho...it generates into rumors and it's hard not to think of what the album might be like (expectations are either high or low). Of course even tho it's been said so many times it's almost a cliche' but it's definetly true: the true fans understand Will and the type of music he makes. No matter what the outcome (reviews, etc.) we appreciate it anyway.

There ain't nothin' wrong with having dope album covers I think that the album covers for Public Enemy's albums are a definite work of art but so is their music too, backing up the hype is the most important thing, if the album is wack the cover is meaningless to me, that's the problem with a lot of commercial rappers, they have flashy videos/album covers, but the songs on their albums are boring as hell and have no substance so that makes the videos/album covers irrelevant in my mind. I think that this FP album will back up the hype once again. btw, I think if they used the cover of Bad Boys II as an album cover for an FP album they'd think he's a gangsta rapper, these "Kids Just Don't Understand". :roll: Hey FP should make a song called that! :lolsign:

There ain't nothin' wrong with having dope album covers I think that the album covers for Public Enemy's albums are a definite work of art but so is their music too, backing up the hype is the most important thing, if the album is wack the cover is meaningless to me, that's the problem with a lot of commercial rappers, they have flashy videos/album covers, but the songs on their albums are boring as hell and have no substance so that makes the videos/album covers irrelevant in my mind. I think that this FP album will back up the hype once again. btw, I think if they used the cover of Bad Boys II as an album cover for an FP album they'd think he's a gangsta rapper, these "Kids Just Don't Understand". :roll: Hey FP should make a song called that! :lolsign:

Haha, nice said!!! :roll: