JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

allhiphop users love new cover...

*mimi*

Yeah..people got enough of that fifty gangsta talk and ****. We want to have fun now. After the tsunami and all the ****ty things going on in the world.. we just want to have fun..

:werd: People are startin' to realise that a lot of that gangsta crap now is fake and are startin' to thirst for something intelligent, creative, and fun, hopefully this FP could open doors up with this album for other intelligent mcs who have important things to say. Obviously though only 15 yr. olds get attracted by album covers, but if it takes that for them to get into FP I'm all for it 'cause that cover does show how he's been keepin' it real, but all the true fans already knew that.

:werd: People are startin' to realise that a lot of that gangsta crap now is fake and are startin' to thirst for something intelligent, creative, and fun, hopefully this FP could open doors up with this album for other intelligent mcs who have important things to say. Obviously though only 15 yr. olds get attracted by album covers, but if it takes that for them to get into FP I'm all for it 'cause that cover does show how he's been keepin' it real, but all the true fans already knew that.

Nice said!!! :thumb:

I've never heard so many ppl sooooo excited about an album cover & tracklisting. Don't get me wrong, I like the cover. It says a little about him going back to his roots, concentrating on rap. Fine. And the tracklisting looks good, I guess - as good as a tracklisting can look. But ppl really need to slow down on the expectations solely b/c of this - the music is obviously what makes the album. All this other stuff is superfluous. How could ppl possibly judge this to be one of Will's best albums... just from the packaging?? Seriously, some of u ppl and the ppl on these other linked boards are an advertising/PR guy's dream. :cya:

Edited by scyhigh99

I've never heard so many ppl sooooo excited about an album cover & tracklisting. Don't get me wrong, I like the cover. It says a little about him going back to his roots, concentrating on rap. Fine. And the tracklisting looks good, I guess - as good as a tracklisting can look. But ppl really need to slow down on the expectations solely b/c of this - the music is obviously what makes the album. All this other stuff is superfluous. How could ppl possibly judge this to be one of Will's best albums... just from the packaging?? Seriously, some of u ppl and the ppl on these other linked boards are an advertising/PR guy's dream. :cya:

Yes, I can feel ya but if it starts with a great cover and tracklisting, what else u want? I just can say a great start! How the tracks are, I don't know but I think it's gon' be hot! :thumb: