JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's interview with big Boy

tope

• Admin
hey he said he wished he'd never recorded the track!!! quite harsh.. i didnt like the interview..well i dont really wanna know about what groupies will did or how big his willie is or which celelbrity hes done.. actually i thought it was a whole lot of rubbish :dink: :blah:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i thought that interview was hilarious, i cant believe some of the things they asked him. I was also quite shocked about Boom, how can he not like a song thats still played in clubs like 10 years later.

Will was so funny the way he tried 2 get around the questions he didnt wanna answer, haha and then Big Boy at the end was like "so whats ur name", "what my name on my birth certificate, or my id". :bowrofl:

I had no problem listening to that. It was funny and Will did handle it all well.

I wish they asked him more music questions but Boom! was definatly a shock to hear. I thought he would say maybe something from the first 3 JJFP records like "Then She Bit Me" or whatever. That's the first I heard him menchon anything from Code Red in an interview. :werd:

• Admin
[quote=DevilsJim89,Apr 24 2004, 05:14 PM]hmm...so Will was ready to spit back funny how he said "i'm above that..." ...man i wish he did...that would be hot. lol.[/quote]
yeah it was a huge rumour a few years ago

[quote=Hero1,Apr 24 2004, 07:48 AM]hey he said he wished he'd never recorded the track!!! quite harsh.. i didnt like the interview..well i dont really wanna know about what groupies will did or how big his willie is or which celelbrity hes done.. actually i thought it was a whole lot of rubbish :dink: :blah:[/quote]
I gotta agree on some levels. They could make it funny without aiming low.

God Blessa!

The interview didn't bother me...but i much rather hear a real interview instead of ignorant ?uestions like that. However, at the same time, those kinda ?uestions are what that part of the show waz all about so it's not like we could expect much in the 1st place. I think Will made it as funny as he could. Just imagin who stupid that would have been if a rapper like Eminem or 50 Cent waz answering them...ha ha. FP made if funny.

I think Will sed those things about Boom mainly cos he's grown up and changed alot since then.

To me that song is a cool party track but has no important meaning to it. I guess Will likes his songs that mean something more personal to him or whatever.

As for The Eminem thing, well im glad its all over in a way. There's too many feuds in rap already over something silly so why wud we want more.