JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Robine Thicke

cataboy3

It's actually kinda cool that Will put a rock dude on the album, hip-hop artists should reach out more to other musicians besides rappers and soul singers. I like all kinds of music, so it's all good wit me.

OOOOH, I heard of this guy. Came out like a year or two ago with this tight song called "When I Get You Alone" It's really R&B, his influences are people like Stevie Wonder. I like his voice, if anyone wants to hear a song from him pm me or instant message. Definetly will sound good if it has his voice for an R&B version. For REAL.

• Admin

robin thicke isnt a rocker! hes a soul singer! hes actually the son of alan thicke..you know from growing pains.. anyway yeah he released this album a couple of years ago..i really liked the singles and have wanted it for awhile.. now he does a lot of producing for other artists..hes actually a dope producer!!! i expect this switch remix to have a real old school soul/rnb feel to it