JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch a Hit on iTunes!

Hero1

• Admin

its now 15 :rock: :rock: everyone you can download itunes for free here

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

then go to the store and buy switch for only 99cents!! everyone do it because digital sales now count in billboards hot 100 chart.. so if you make switch no. 1 on itunes the biggest digital music store..then switch races up the billboard charts!!!!

its now 15 :rock: :rock: everyone you can download itunes for free here

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

then go to the store and buy switch for only 99cents!! everyone do it because digital sales now count in billboards hot 100 chart.. so if you make switch no. 1 on itunes the biggest digital music store..then switch races up the billboard charts!!!!

And how u do the paying there on Itunes? Do u have the chance to pay with ur mobile or something? That's the best way for me, u kno'? I've seen something like that before, where u can pay with ur mobile...

• Admin

Switch is no. 17 at the moment so its still doing well.. on billboards hot digital songs they had switch at 71 tho which is weird..considerin itunes is the biggest digital sales store there is..and has most of the market

• Admin

its interesting looking at the top 20 hip hop/rap tracks on itunes.. you got 50 cent/ludacris/eminem/game/jay z/nelly/trick daddy/snoop dogg/T.I and of the 20 tracks..15 are explicit!!! and wills sitting up there at no. 6 :bowdown::bowdown: thats an amazing effort because there is nothin out there like Will at the moment..he is really fighting the current all on his own..and doin a damn good job! :thumb: