JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch a Hit on iTunes!

Hero1

• Admin

Will Smith - Switch is currently no. 22 on the top 100 downloads

hes actually no. 5 in the top 10 songs in Hip Hop/Rap

the first 4 are 50 cent songs..so its great to see Will making his mark! big will is back! :bowdown:

i wish i could buy switch on itunes! australias always so far behind..

this is admittedly pretty off topic :offtopic: (i'm punishing myself) but why can't you use itunes down under? it's the internet & downloading... if you have a credit card, why wouldn't that work anywhere?

there is a different version for each country and you have to be from the country to buy a single on there,

e.g. Switch is on the US iTunes but not on the UK version, yet nearer to the release date it will be.

i think it's a to do with single release dates

• Admin

you need an american credit card to but stuff from itunes..the reason why its not available in australia is because they have to do all these deals with record labels etc..and apple australia is taken way 2 long..every1 wants it but they wont even tell us when it might be available :bang:

you need an american credit card to but stuff from itunes..the reason why its not available in australia is because they have to do all these deals with record labels etc..and apple australia is taken way 2 long..every1 wants it but they wont even tell us when it might be available :bang:

That's kinda silly, right? :nhawong: