JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Help stopping this beef on the board!

Check the board on www.willsmith.com and then go to the thread called '' Will got beef with Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit? better watch out '' ! The people there are going crazy and start to offend each other and so :nhawong: and they don't even know what they're talkin' about because they're sayin' things 'bout EM or Will that isn't even true or right, u feel me? Check it up please!!! :bowdown: *link above* :werd:

what a lot of those Eminem's fans are saying is ignorant, it shows the influence that his music does on them! :lolsign:

Edited by bigted

great from B2K fans we moved 2 lower leavel when we thought there is no lower level then B2K fans...

I miss BUMP BUMP BUMP lol

:roll:

Well, it can't always be perfect. After all, it's a Will Smith board. He's been dissed his whole career cuz people mistake kindness 4 softness. Forget about those fools, they'll always be there. Their ignorance proves they don't know what they're talking about anyway.

It's funny, there's more beef between the Will Smith fans and the Eminem fans than there is between Will + Eminem!! We're all taking this thing way 2 far when there's nothing even goin on!

I made a few posts over there, I ain't gonna do it anymore 'cause I could go all day dissin' Eminem with facts if I want to, what those Eminem fans say is all opinions, but I know what I'm talking about! :ali:

i gotta question, wheres the moderator in all this. If that post was here we could have closed the subject but we have no power there. Thats why this site is so much better, great moderators lol.

I suppose the only way to stop it is just leave them to it, Wills album will show them whos better.