JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found Tracklisting!

Hero1

• Admin

if lost and found is leaked..im not downloading it :werd: im waiting till this album is in my hands..i dont wanna ruin the enjoyment of bringing that cd home..opening it up putting it on and scanning through the cd inlay

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Here He Comes" is the jazzy jeff & fresh prince track i saw them make!! yessssss!!!!!!!!! i knew it was an opening track on an album..its that good!!!!!!  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:

You "saw them make" this track? What? Seriously? Am I reading this wrong? :what:

well back a few months ago tim had the fortune of being in the prescense of JJ+FP during an i robot premiere and he got 2 sit down with them while they were creatin a track and freestylin, etc. if u want 2 know more info ask tim cuz i'm not supposed 2 be sharin every little detail :kekeke:

anyways that tracklisting sounds good. i wouldn't have minded 1 or 2 more tracks, naw mean? im also kinda bummed that there's 3 versions of switch now when i'm already not crazy about the original. but thats ok, i'll get over it. no biggie. the album will still dope dope 4sho

That's pretty sweet. I, for one, am quite jealous. How did u pull that off?

Edited by scyhigh99

• Admin

yeah i saw will and jeff make "here he comes" the only people in wills room were jeff, will, darnell(jeffs touring tech/merchandising guy) and me! :thumb: i actually got to see will write the track..cant wait to hear the final product

"Here He Comes" is the jazzy jeff & fresh prince track i saw them make!! yessssss!!!!!!!!! i knew it was an opening track on an album..its that good!!!!!!  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:

You "saw them make" this track? What? Seriously? Am I reading this wrong? :what:

well back a few months ago tim had the fortune of being in the prescense of JJ+FP during an i robot premiere and he got 2 sit down with them while they were creatin a track and freestylin, etc. if u want 2 know more info ask tim cuz i'm not supposed 2 be sharin every little detail :kekeke:

anyways that tracklisting sounds good. i wouldn't have minded 1 or 2 more tracks, naw mean? im also kinda bummed that there's 3 versions of switch now when i'm already not crazy about the original. but thats ok, i'll get over it. no biggie. the album will still dope dope 4sho

That's pretty sweet. I, for one, am quite jealous. How did u pull that off?

i think he found a way 2 get in touch with jeff and/or darnell and they set up a special thing 4 tim.

• Admin

here he comes is the "i'm all that" of the album... the songs all about how wills been away from rapping and now hes back..and he gets stuck into the haters! and of course jazzy jeffs beat is insane!! when people here the first track..woah!! :scared2: they'll know will is serious :werd:

"back in the day you were callin me soft..now you comin at me often like "heyyy Will!""

Jealousy. That's awesome tho, looking foward to that track-- he has at least one of that breed on every album (I'm all that, I'm comin, Ya'll know...) and they often are the openers... Again, the fact that you were in the studio w/ JJ&FP is ridiculous.

Ridiculously sweet! (hey, I'm clever)

Edited by scyhigh99