• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where´s Ludacris?¿

Track 2 (Partystarter) is feat. Ludacris

But only produced by Luda, he isn't rapping or is he? :what:

he might be rapping...theres a chance

like on john legends album, theres a song called number one and kanye west raps on it, but he isnt credited

that happens a lot

HE MIGHT...i hope he does

Hm, Ludacris Produced a Track? :what: Which (of his own) Songs did Luda Produce by himself? His Hit-Singles were almost all made by great Producers like Timbaland, Kanye West, and The Neptunes! I don't know if he's a great producer, too but Will has been in the game for a very long time. And he knows how good music sounds like. Does he still knows what good music is? I mean, he spent a lot of time for that LP. We'll see. I'm not disapointed with the amount of the Songs, as long as these Tracks are Will-Classics! I hope Will is not lying to us. If he knows that this Album is garbage, he shouldn't say things like we gon' be surprised and there's some really hot stuff on that album. But Will is good person, and i trust him :thumb:!

And this is a fan? Sounds like you quick to lose hope

Where´s Ludacris?¿

Track 2 (Partystarter) is feat. Ludacris

But only produced by Luda, he isn't rapping or is he? :what:

he might be rapping...theres a chance

like on john legends album, theres a song called number one and kanye west raps on it, but he isnt credited

that happens a lot

HE MIGHT...i hope he does

Let's hope so! :bowdown:

• Members

Hm, Ludacris Produced a Track? :what:  Which (of his own) Songs did Luda Produce by himself? His Hit-Singles were almost all made by great Producers like Timbaland, Kanye West, and The Neptunes! I don't know if he's a great producer, too but Will has been in the game for a very long time. And he knows how good  music sounds like. Does he still knows what good music is? I mean, he spent a lot of time for that LP. We'll see. I'm not disapointed with the amount of the Songs, as long as these Tracks are Will-Classics! I hope Will is not lying to us. If he knows that this Album is garbage, he shouldn't say things like we gon' be surprised and there's some really hot stuff on that album. But Will is good person, and i trust him :thumb:!

And this is a fan? Sounds like you quick to lose hope

Just because will did great albums in the past, it doesn't have to say that he does it again. A lot of Big artists disapointed me! I remember 2001, when Michael Jackson was releasing his "best album since thriller" Invincible! It's a very good Album, but i was disapointed. I expected more, because he took a lot of time working on that Album! 50 is hyping his album like "this is the best album ever". I heard "The Massacre", all i can say is: did he really spend one year and a half to write and produce this record? Doesn't sounds like! This happens to many artists. So, i hope that "Lost & Found" won't be like all them hyped things! I never said that "Lost & Found" won't be hot. I didn't hear it :kool:

"Here He Comes" is the jazzy jeff & fresh prince track i saw them make!! yessssss!!!!!!!!! i knew it was an opening track on an album..its that good!!!!!!  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:

You "saw them make" this track? What? Seriously? Am I reading this wrong? :what:

well back a few months ago tim had the fortune of being in the prescense of JJ+FP during an i robot premiere and he got 2 sit down with them while they were creatin a track and freestylin, etc. if u want 2 know more info ask tim cuz i'm not supposed 2 be sharin every little detail :kekeke:

anyways that tracklisting sounds good. i wouldn't have minded 1 or 2 more tracks, naw mean? im also kinda bummed that there's 3 versions of switch now when i'm already not crazy about the original. but thats ok, i'll get over it. no biggie. the album will still dope dope 4sho