JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will is a "knock out kisser"...

*mimi*

ahah what a guy. I would have thought the opposite with his love life in high school but I guess not...haha, I bet the girl of his dreams is prolly out there saying he had a crush on me in high school I could have got with him! But not really...haha too bad. It just goes to show how some girls never give some good guys the time of day!

This kissing thing is going too far,it's ok if they're friends and kiss in the cheek and hug but not all the time & less in the lips over & over again, I wonder what Jada thinks when she sees those pics, I doubt she feels 100% agree with his husband kissin' her. she must be... :ali: hahahahaha

Maybe Eva likes Will but Will likes Eva too and too much if you ask me...

I don't see anything really wrong with it 4 the most part. As an actor myself, i've had a handful of stage kisses and some of them are okay...and some of them are magical...ha ha. It's hard 2 keep your lips off somebody u have insane chemistry with and u already have 2 kiss them...but i'll stop my story there. It's showbiz, i wouldn't take it 2 seriously. Besides, since i've been thru' that, i can point out crazy chemistry and i don't think FP and Eva really have chemistry like that.

Yeah I actually saw it as a joke first, but now I'm realizing they're kissing and holding each other everywhere they go... a bit 2 much if u ask me.  :ughwerd:

i was thinkin the same thing, b/c there is a such thing as taking it too far....i don't care how much chemistry you have with someone, the movie's over and Will's married, so i find it highly disrespectful on both their parts to his marriage b/c i'm sure if Jada had been kissing Tom and Jamie (on their mouths) during their Collateral promotions it would've been a big deal....they both need to get a grip..and not on each other...i have to say i didnt think anything of it @ first and i'm still waiting for him or jada to comment, if they will, but i feel like i've lost a little respect for him in that sense...whether he's playing or not b/c him and Eva both admitted that they're attracted to e/o....and the kisses on the mouth and touching don't sit well with me, and i don't think Eva is worth 10yrs. of a good relationship..............sorry if i've offened anybody but that's just how i feel

Edited by willjadafan

I understand actors have to kiss other people and I respect that but they don't have to keep on kissing others in real life.

I thought the same about Jada and Tom Cruise, they traveled the world together to promote collateral and seemed very close friends, and even I saw them in person but never saw them kissing.

I love Will and I'll support him always in his career but I don't like what he's doing,. A journalist in Berlin asked him if he has slept with Eva and he didn't answer, I'm not saying this means he has, but that question means that we are not the only ones who see something weird :dunno:

Yeah I actually saw it as a joke first, but now I'm realizing they're kissing and holding each other everywhere they go... a bit 2 much if u ask me.  :ughwerd:

i was thinkin the same thing, b/c there is a such thing as taking it too far....i don't care how much chemistry you have with someone, the movie's over and Will's married, so i find it highly disrespectful on both their parts to his marriage b/c i'm sure if Jada had been kissing Tom and Jamie (on their mouths) during their Collateral promotions it would've been a big deal....they both need to get a grip..and not on each other...i have to say i didnt think anything of it @ first and i'm still waiting for him or jada to comment, if they will, but i feel like i've lost a little respect for him in that sense...whether he's playing or not b/c him and Eva both admitted that they're attracted to e/o....and the kisses on the mouth and touching don't sit well with me, and i don't think Eva is worth 10yrs. of a good relationship..............sorry if i've offened anybody but that's just how i feel

:ditto:

it's starting to get a but ridiculous now :ali:

Well...AJ could be right. Let's keep in mind that they've only been together when they HAVE 2 be together. Movie premieres, tv shows, etc...we haven't seen them around together just hangin' out or anything.......but the moment we see a picture of them together without Kevin James, eating at a restaurant or something and kissing.........watch out Eva!!

Jada: :mikelowry:

Eva: :cya: