JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

set from jeff in amsterdam

Hero1

• Admin

the first half an hour its mostly house from the 30 minute mark jeff plays all these 70s 80s rnb soul classics..that is some of the best music you will ever hear in 45 mins from then on in part 1..just amazing!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: i wish i could put this on cd unfortunately its just a stream..

nice nice nice.. I love it, when Jeff is playing house..

ah yes.. tim.. ur signature.. or however this is called.. with opio.. yes, daz incredible!! I will buy his new album during the next days!

• Admin

nice nice nice.. I love it, when Jeff is playing house..

ah yes.. tim.. ur signature.. or however this is called.. with opio.. yes, daz incredible!! I will buy his new album during the next days!

this new opio album is gonna be a classic..what ive heard is amazing!! people are callin it best rap album of 2005 already.. every1 needs to buy this album!

hahah actually scratch that, I can definetly tell when Jazz mixes it up as you listen to more and more of the music he plays, he starts scratching and mixing, mixing and scratchin, it's TIGHT. I like how he threw in Stevie Wonder. Stevie is the man.

(Three posts In A Row) haha, does anyone have some programs to record radio streams such as these? I have a mac, if you know of any let us Mac users know. OR if you've already recorded the two streams send it to me. Thanks.