JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Born to reign

Frenetic

The track. The intro of the whole album, It's one of the best songs i've heard. really dope lyrically. will at his best.

Hope lost & found is as good as it.

That track is so inspiring to me! :thumb:

I like the track, but it didn't represent the album. While i think the production could have used and extra push, i like how it waz put 2gether and the lyrics were dope. However, after that, none of the trax really played off it. Dope song, but i don't think i want anything like that only Lost + Found, it's just something he already did.

• Admin

i agree with AJ ..it sort of set up sumthin really fierce and then that never happened..so i normally dont listen 2 it..not really a fan of it.. i appreciate wills lyrics but the beat doesnt really work like most of b2r

yeh that is one good thing about B2R, the beats are ace in places. Even without Jeff's touch Will has a good ear for beats. Thats why this album which is gonna be both of them doing it, its gonna be back to the best

Hey the 'Born To Reign" album was a good album, I still listen to that once in a while, but it ain't a great album without Jazzy Jeff, and I think there was too much Tra-Knox on it.

The track. The intro of the whole album, It's one of the best songs i've heard. really dope lyrically. will at his best.

Hope lost & found is as good as it.

First when I bought the album and listened to the Intro I was like ''Oh my god, that's definetly the best track will ever did'' and so but then when I saw that the track is over after two minutes or so I was really disappointed! Because the Intro is so dope!!! :sad6:

i really love the track b2r, i wish it was longer and made into a full song. It would have been good to release if it was longer.

The guitars were great on the album, the song give me tonite sampled a classical guitar tune that i love (im not sad i just play it), when i heard that i flipped. Not many rappers can sample guitar tunes like that.

The use of the intruments on the album was great but i wouldnt want that for another album.