JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MESSAGE BOARD FRUSTRIATION

I know there are 2 message board topics about Overbrook's message board, but i feel that i won't get heard unless i start a new post. This is just something 4 everyone 2 think about.

The new message board is FP's OFFICIAL one. His camp runs that. People are trippin' cuz they don't like the colors...how elementry is that. The reality is, since that is his official board, new people are more likely 2 pop up there then they are here. It's up 2 the hardcore fans 2 welcome those people, make them feel at home, and keep them hooked. Not every new person on that board is gonna come in there saying empty stuff like "he's so hot." If u take a look over there, there's almost none of that. There are some very basic topics like "What's Your Farvorite Song?" but that's cuz the message board is new, it's like 2 days old. What do u expect. That message board over there is his main source of checkin' up on fans, what they think, what they want. This isn't like his board on Colulmbia.

This will always be the main message board 4 me, but there is definitly no reason 2 ignore FP's Overbrook board. I think it's important that we embrace that board and help it grow when it comes 2 stictly FP topics. It's not like u can't post the same thing over there that we post on this board here. After all, Jazzy Jeff's board ain't all that, and some of u still pop in over there.

Don't sleep on this oppertunity.

I know there are 2 message board topics about Overbrook's message board, but i feel that i won't get heard unless i start a new post. This is just something 4 everyone 2 think about.

The new message board is FP's OFFICIAL one. His camp runs that. People are trippin' cuz they don't like the colors...how elementry is that. The reality is, since that is his official board, new people are more likely 2 pop up there then they are here. It's up 2 the hardcore fans 2 welcome those people, make them feel at home, and keep them hooked. Not every new person on that board is gonna come in there saying empty stuff like "he's so hot." If u take a look over there, there's almost none of that. There are some very basic topics like "What's Your Farvorite Song?" but that's cuz the message board is new, it's like 2 days old. What do u expect. That message board over there is his main source of checkin' up on fans, what they think, what they want. This isn't like his board on Colulmbia.

This will always be the main message board 4 me, but there is definitly no reason 2 ignore FP's Overbrook board. I think it's important that we embrace that board and help it grow when it comes 2 stictly FP topics. It's not like u can't post the same thing over there that we post on this board here. After all, Jazzy Jeff's board ain't all that, and some of u still pop in over there.

Don't sleep on this oppertunity.

Yeah, I agree u! We need to keep the board fresh and up to date. We gotta let the board grow and get bigger and bigger, so guys help to get it done! :clap::clap: :clap:

Good point, I didn't see it like that but I see what you're saying. It is elementary but really we just wanted a simpler central area that everyone goes to post instead of checking on both or however many there is.

I don't think it's design can be that big of a deal. After all, the cover for the "Switch" single is wack...but it's the song that makes it dope. Same with the message board. If u have real fans talking about real topics, it'll make the simple message board a good place 4 newz. Since they are working on the site, the board may evolve 2 be more.

We'll get used to the design. For the last few days I've been coming here and checking and replying to posts as normal then popping over to there to see whats going on. Just havent had to much to say yet, but i think i'll be popping over everytime im on the net anyway.

I here what your saying Aj its important to make out presence there quite consistantly

I don't think it's design can be that big of a deal.  After all, the cover for the "Switch" single is wack...but it's the song that makes it dope.  Same with the message board.  If u have real fans talking about real topics, it'll make the simple message board a good place 4 newz.  Since they are working on the site, the board may evolve 2 be more.

Yeah but the Switch cover is promo, I think and the message board isn't finished or do u guys think they go out and do a really fresh new Will Smith-Site, but after all that they create a really boring board? :nhawong: So I don't think it's finished, let's wait and see... :rock:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E