JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

how many?

javi jeff

• Members

hey how many singles you think lost and found will have?

i wish Will release as a single "mr nice guy",with a emotionally video,like eminem's "the way i am",no dancers,only will splitting rhymes,with his own style of course...

anyway i wish 5 singles,switch,mr nice guy,one with jj,with mary j,and with snoop

I want Will to bring out some singles, too but u guys tell the order of the tracks like u do exactly know what u want! But u guys don't even know the other tracks that'll be on the album, maybe u want Will to bring out one of them??? But not very important... I think i want Will to release ''Mr Nice Guy'' and ''Pump Ya Brakes''! :switch:

I just want the album 2 be properly represented. "Willennium" is one of his best albums, but u'd never know by Will 2K, So Fresh, and Freakin' It. "Will 2K" waz good 4 time it waz released, but the song wazn't nearly as good as most of the album...even FP said that in interviews. "So Fresh" waz dope..but only old skool fans would appriciate it, if it got any air play. "Freakin' It" waz a boring song with a cool video that go no play...definitly not a good repersentation of the album.

We already have "Switch," the banging club joint. I just want singles 2 give people a taste of all of his sides.

I'd say 4 singles is enough, andything more is just milking it abit too much. However a fifth music video would be good that never gets released commercially, like Outkast did.

I just want the album 2 be properly represented. "Willennium" is one of his best albums, but u'd never know by Will 2K, So Fresh, and Freakin' It. "Will 2K" waz good 4 time it waz released, but the song wazn't nearly as good as most of the album...even FP said that in interviews. "So Fresh" waz dope..but only old skool fans would appriciate it, if it got any air play. "Freakin' It" waz a boring song with a cool video that go no play...definitly not a good repersentation of the album.

We already have "Switch," the banging club joint. I just want singles 2 give people a taste of all of his sides.

Ooohhhweee why u don't like so many things by Will - for example ''Freakin' It''? I really like everything by Will and ''Freakin' It'' is also as fresh as the whole album! Hmm... :dunno:

I just want the album 2 be properly represented.  "Willennium" is one of his best albums, but u'd never know by Will 2K, So Fresh, and Freakin' It.  "Will 2K" waz good 4 time it waz released, but the song wazn't nearly as good as most of the album...even FP said that in interviews.  "So Fresh" waz dope..but only old skool fans would appriciate it, if it got any air play.  "Freakin' It" waz a boring song with a cool video that go no play...definitly not a good repersentation of the album.

We already have "Switch," the banging club joint.  I just want singles 2 give people a taste of all of his sides.

Ooohhhweee why u don't like so many things by Will - for example ''Freakin' It''? I really like everything by Will and ''Freakin' It'' is also as fresh as the whole album! Hmm... :dunno:

Jumpin loves what Will does but unlike many other peoples on this forum he got opinions and doesnt say "Its all good, its dope, everything is fantastic" to everything.

I agree with Jumpin. Freakin It is a boring song and I think that its one of the worst songs Will has done, really bad single choise even tho the video was great.

Essentially it depends on the person's taste. I honestly thought Willenium was not bad of an album, not my favorite but I did love So Fresh's bass bumpin in my car, and also stuff like the Rain, Afro Angel...they lyrically sent meaningful messages that I could really feel. It all depends on the person really. Opinions shouldn't bother you because after all they are just opinions.

Most of my favorite hip-hop songs of all time weren't ever released as singles, FP's not the only mc like this, u can't get a full idea of an artist by watchin' MTV or listening to the radio, u go out and listen to their albums, I think that there's a lot of mcs that make great singles but wack albums, everybody has different tastes, but you should put 100% effort in every song, not just singles, it's impossible to please everyone with singles, that's why u buy the album! :ditto:

I just want the album 2 be properly represented.  "Willennium" is one of his best albums, but u'd never know by Will 2K, So Fresh, and Freakin' It.  "Will 2K" waz good 4 time it waz released, but the song wazn't nearly as good as most of the album...even FP said that in interviews.  "So Fresh" waz dope..but only old skool fans would appriciate it, if it got any air play.  "Freakin' It" waz a boring song with a cool video that go no play...definitly not a good repersentation of the album.

We already have "Switch," the banging club joint.  I just want singles 2 give people a taste of all of his sides.

Jumpin loves what Will does but unlike many other peoples on this forum he got opinions and doesnt say "Its all good, its dope, everything is fantastic" to everything.

I agree with Jumpin. Freakin It is a boring song and I think that its one of the worst songs Will has done, really bad single choise even tho the video was great.

Hey, fo' sho' everybody got opinions but I don't say to everything by Will ''great, dope'' or whateva, I really like almost anything by him unless the older tracks and with old I mean really old like the very first singles, u know? :sonny: