JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Give us Sum CREDIT!

Hero1

• Admin

MTV news basically wrote an article where everything they wrote was taken from this site..and more specifically this page

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/jjfp-newwillalbum.htm

and they give us no credit at all!! not even a mention of the site.. the same was done for an article for IGN, VH-1, and all those other articles that appeared last month..yes its great im generating all this publicity for Will and his album but is it too much to ask to give some credit for where they are getting all their information!! :daedulus:

heres the article here:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497007/2...?headlines=true

MTV news basically wrote an article where everything they wrote was taken from this site..and more specifically this page

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/jjfp-newwillalbum.htm

and they give us no credit at all!! not even a mention of the site.. the same was done for an article for IGN, VH-1, and all those other articles that appeared last month..yes its great im generating all this publicity for Will and his album but is it too much to ask to give some credit for where they are getting all their information!! :daedulus:

heres the article here:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497007/2...?headlines=true

Again this kinda crap??? Oh man that must be really annoying u guys what? That's really bold man, really bold opposite u!!! :daedulus: Don't know more to say... :dunno:

every1 click on the "what do you think of this story..you tell us" and tell them we think you ripped off all this information from jazzyjefffreshprince.com without giving any credit..great journalism Alyssa Rashbaum!

• Admin

how do you know that this infos are from your site? I mean all the information on mtv he also said at the interview with z100

if you look at the article and my website its clearly all taken from there

"Smith, who started laying down tracks for the album in 2003 and ultimately recorded more than 50 songs"

i said that he started recording in 2003..and only I said that, i came up with that from my own sources it wasnt mentioned in any article interview.. and recorded more than 50 songs..well i wrote that..and came up with that myself..i figured he'd recorded 40 songs abt 5 months ago and he was continueing to record so he'd probably passed the 50 mark :werd:

• Members

how do you know that this infos are from your site? I mean all the information on mtv he also said at the interview with z100

if you look at the article and my website its clearly all taken from there

"Smith, who started laying down tracks for the album in 2003 and ultimately recorded more than 50 songs"

i said that he started recording in 2003..and only I said that, i came up with that from my own sources it wasnt mentioned in any article interview.. and recorded more than 50 songs..well i wrote that..and came up with that myself..i figured he'd recorded 40 songs abt 5 months ago and he was continueing to record so he'd probably passed the 50 mark :werd:

oh i see...yeah thats realy stupid from them

this explains why u make us to quiz's to find out special information. At least u know that u had the internet premier of switch audio and video and u got that info first. Its a shame they dont give u credit bcoz it would be great publicity for your site.

I think u should contact them just to see if they will respond.