JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MESSAGE BOARD @ WILLSMITH.COM

• Admin

man that board suxs :kekeke: first of all that orang and black! :puke: after viewing the board for 5 mins i came away and i can barely see and my eyes hurt..then the words n everythin is really hard to read and small..and plus topics that go on the next page u gotta click next to scroll through em..im sure whoever gave em that forum is gettin paid a lotta dough tho :lolsign: i'll just keep doin it for the love of da game :werd:

True, True I think we should tell the fans on that post to post here until the website is all good to go. This should be the main forum that everyone uses. I'm sure once Will's site is up and running it will all be more professionally done. I mean look at his previous site that was a tight set up. Of course (this is only a suggestion) so if you wanna keep posting on the less than average forum on Will's site then go right ahead.

True, True I think we should tell the fans on that post to post here until the website is all good to go. This should be the main forum that everyone uses. I'm sure once Will's site is up and running it will all be more professionally done. I mean look at his previous site that was a tight set up. Of course (this is only a suggestion) so if you wanna keep posting on the less than average forum on Will's site then go right ahead.

I posted there a few times, it is kinda wack! :lolsign: This forum is easily better but I'll post there once in a while to show my support to FP.