JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

require guests to log in?

Hero1

should i make this a members only forum?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. should i make this a members only forum?

• yes i want everyone to register before they can see the forum
    • no i think guests should be able to view the forum

I think that guests should be able to view the forum, but not post anything until they register.

:word: I agree, because if people can't view the forum, they won't know what it's like and they don't know if they want to register, and then they probably won't. Then they can post after they decide to register.

I think it's good the way it is now, guests can't see the potna or audio forums so they have to register....

I think it's best that we continue to allow guests to view the forum, though I do believe that their access should be limited, just as it is right now. People who are interested in the site get a chance to see the quality of the posts and the posters before making a decision to register. Hopefully, this attracts those who are up for intelligent discussion and repels those who would be better off posting in Lorettaville.

Also, people are curious... I'm sure we get a lot of people who aren't necessarily big fans of Will or Jeff, but who are interested in seeing what's going on and who could become bigger fans if they hang around here long enough.