JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

music

Angel_girl

• Members
What other music artists do you like? I like Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Selena and many others. I also listen to christian music. like Rachel Lampa, Kirk Franklin, point of grace, Switchfoot, Carmen...what do you like??? :confused: :biggrin:

Man, i could go on 4ever. TLC, L.L. Cool J, Heavy D + The Boyz, Imx/Immature, Queen Latifah, Ahmad, A Tribe Called Quest, 2Pac, De La Soul, MC Lyte, Public Enemy, DJ EZ Rock + Rob Base, Brandy, Naughty By Nature, Boyz II Men, En Vogue, Joe Public, Skee-Lo, Monica, Faith, Shaggy, Silk, SWV, Sugarhill Gang, LFO, MC Hammer, Jade, Tevin Campbell, Doug E. Fresh, Biz Markie, Mark Morrison, Snow, Another Bad Creation, New Edition - Bell Biv Devoe, Bobby Brown, Ralph Trasvant, Johnny Gill, MC Brains, Digital Underground, Us3, Fu-Schnickens, Das EFX, Digable Planets, Fugees, Biz Markie, EPMD, Grandmaster Flash + Furious Five, Yo Yo, Tamia, OutKast, Carl Thomas, Aaliyah, Leaders of The New School - Busta Rhymes, Kid 'N Play, 112, Salt-N-Pepa, Michael Jackson, Marvin Gaye, Twista, Redman, Keith Murray, The Temptations, Janet Jackson, and the list goes on and on and on...

Some of my favorite musical artists are Boyz II Men, Guy, Blackstreet, Dru Hill, K-Ci and Jo-Jo,Musiq, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilara, 50 Cent,Notorious B.I.G., Biz Markie,Outkast,Kanye West,Bravehearts,DJ Kay Slay,James Brown,Jaheim,Luther Vandross, Mary J. Blidge,Amerie, Alicia Keyes, and checkthe list of my top 20 favorite rappers for the rest of my favs which is on the other post. Peace! :peace: Edited by bigted

im more into RnB at the mo like Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Aaliyah, TLC, Destinys child and other hip hop artists i like are 2pac, LL cool J and im really into Kayne west at the mo, ever since i realised thru the wire was recorded with his mouth wired shut, i was so amazed and ive loved him since then.

• Members
those are all cool. I don't know anything about linkin Park though, sorry. ummm...I love brandy, 112, Mandy Moore, Joe, 50 cent, Topac, and many others that you guys listed. I also like Selena- a latino singer that died in 1995. her #1 hit was I could fall in love and Dreaming of you, still on the radio today! many ppl don't know who she is, but she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. I'm a major fan of hers. :angel: RIP Selena!

I'm all over the map. I've been listening to 90's R&B lately with groups like Boyz II Men, Tony! Toni! Tone!, Jamiroquai and others. I'm also digging cats like Jason Mraz, Dido, U2. I'm really digging Christian hip-hop(KJ-52, Cross Movement). It's so much more positive and inspirational as opposed to the nonsense that's out today. Check out my CD collection and you'll get a real feel for what I'm into.

• Members
hey dude! cool, I thought I was the only christian in these little forum thingys.
John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
I post so many bible verses on other forums and talk to the ppl there about christ and stuff and they blow up in my face and start persecuting me and saying mean things to me just because I'm a christian and I post verses up. but I keep trying to reach them because it's those ppl that really need God. don't you agree? :angel: :confused:

Guest Prince
Hey Angel_girl there's quite a few Christians around these forums, some of them haven't been posting in a while though...

I listen to basically anything with a good beat and some good lyrics...

I also like Switchfoot, even though I've only heard a handful of their songs. At the moment, I'm listening to alot of things like 2Pac and Linkin Park. :peace:

Guest Prince
[quote=Angel_girl,Apr 27 2004, 10:00 PM]Tight! Cool! Hey Prince! Haven't seen you around in a while. :) Glad to see you back! :angel:[/quote]
Thanks, yeah I haven't been able to post so much recently since my life has just got that little bit more stressful and busier than before... But!!! I have my music so I can cope! :angel: :peace:

• Members
lol. oh, I'm sorry about that. that sounds dredful. your music is what counts right? the right music and alot of faith puts u back on the right road again huh?

as for the who and who is a christian thing, well, I guess I better leave that alone too because every time I do get into that, we all start arguing...at least on the other forums I have been on. :slap: :eek4:

Guest Prince
[quote=Angel_girl,Apr 30 2004, 07:43 PM]your music is what counts right? the right music and alot of faith puts u back on the right road again huh?[/quote]
I have different styles of music for almost every occasion or mood :dancingcool: