JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will cursing in union square?'

Guest Guest_moro

Guest Guest_moro

hey ppl,i'm listening that cncert in union square,the full version,and i listen will saying bitches clap?????????hahaha,it's at the end of the audio,chek it out please,and tell me what you hear,and other thing!!!!!!!!!wich is the name of this chapter in the fresh prince,when will dad's come to see him,and will is so happy until his dad leaves him again????????

yeah i noticed a different swear word in the full version of union square. its at the end of it when he's doin "just rockin" and instead of saying "if we kill a wack crew or 2, so what?" it sounds like he says "if we kill a ****in crew or 2, so what?" any1 else hear it like this?

• Members

hey i am new, but if u listen to one of jjfp greatest hits album there is a whole song where he swears its called u saw my blinker, and the chorus is u saw my blinker b***h! and he talk about going to court and giving the judge the middle finger and thing like that, if u have the record listen to it, just wonder wut do u guys think: will doesnt swear in his music but he swears like krazy in sum of his movies(ie. bad boys 1&2)

Ya it's called "You Saw My Blinker B*tch", I dunno if you can really call that a cuss word depending on the way you use it. ahha, obviously Will isn't using it the other way and he's really trying to offend. I think that's as far as he could go without using any real "bad" words...actually who really knows what a bad cuss word is? Is there really such thing as a bad or a good one? There's not really any way to tell that and I think it was a word that was not totally sure if it was real bad or not. Complicating because there's no rule book on that. It's different for different people-I think. Anyways, that one episode you're talking about, I don't know which season it's from but that's a really really good one. The point where I realized how good of an actor really was.

i think when that was made words like that were more accepted, thats y there was no parental guidance sticker on the front. When i listen to the song i hear it as Will making fun of gangstas, i mean really messing with an old woman, thats funny its not like he says hes killin ppl and on all these drugs.

Im sure he swears in real life, my english teacher once told me that the f word is actually needed in the english language and u couldnt not have it. :dunno: