JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cut 'N Roll

Loco

It's brand new and so hot. What do you think about my Potna in Djing: Cut 'N Roll?

Listen to his Cuts on his first track: Drugs, Sex & Cut 'N Roll

It's just a short track but in the future ya can listen to some more Cut 'N Roll Stuff

Click on

http://www.crime-potnaz.com/03sound/exclus...-Cut-n-Roll.mp3

http://www.crime-potnaz.com

Peace & One Love To The Hip-Hop World

Loco

I mean whole page.

What should the track we'll do, be about.

Club Banger, Sum' to think about, funky.......?

When the track is done i'll put it on our page and if it's a Club Banger I'll play it in da club to. Cos' you know i'm djjing at the black Beat partys In the Club in my town. And the people goin' crazy when i play one of my tracks, so they definitely will go crazy when they hear i did a collabo wit' a guy from the USA.

My only complaint is why is the window so big. Your other CPT members are cut off. The lay-out is ok. it's just the screen is wide when it opens,a nd U can't adjust it any, just move it.

I haven't listened to the other tracks yet, but I'm downloadin' them now. So far, everything I've heard, I liked.

no, this is a missunderstanding. I know that, that is dat, but i don't know the english word for 1024*768. I hope you understand what i mean, if not it isn't bad. But i don't know the meaning for "bilingualism" *lol*.

So what should the lyrics be about? What kinda beat do you want?

It's up to you man. Whatever U want next. A club one seems like the way to go. I'm not much of a club person, but that's definately the place to get heard. I'll be sure to bring it regardless of what we do.

That 1024-768 u were talkin' bout isn't an english term. The usual size fitting for screens is 800 x 600, but U can ask Hero1. He knows it way better than I do.