JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

F-word?

JusticeKnight

• Members

I heard that someone in hitch uses the F-Word, please tell me it is not Will Smith!!!!

I have not seen it and I really want to, but someone tell me it was not him!!! :sad6:

I know what you are saying. Your rememembering that his grandma told him he shouldn't swear but you must remember that he is not saying his own opinions in his films he is an actor so he may curse but its the writer who makes him do it not him so blaime the writers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why Will doesn't swear in his music 1. his grandmother told him 2. music is more accessible to kids. Kids can get their hands on music so easily than seeking in to see an "R" rated film. I know I have brought music with the parental advisiory sticker on it. And the ppl are suppose to check if the kid is 18yrs old. But most of them don't. :angel: Will understands thats. Cause look he had it edited out of Tell Me Why. Yes Will swears in real life 2. Hell we all swear. But the thing is tho we control r selves. Not like sum rappers that have a swear word in every line.

Edited by Angel Amor

• Members

Hell we all swear.

**** Yeah :kekeke:

Yeah we all swear! U guys don't know ''You Saw My Blinker Bit**!!!'' ? For sure u know, so... :werd:

:confused3: I always thought he meant a female dog.... :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

lol :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

thats hilarious!!!

real good one will2k5!!!!

Edited by Mc-Bad Boy

Well Will cursing when he is making movies is probably mainly because he cant turn off his role character so easily. I think he is too intelligent to use those words, like f*ck, c*nt, p*ssy, c*ck and whatever you want.

Mimi, sayin that people is childish because they dont like swearing is just stupid. And childish.