JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

UK will smith superfans

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a call back from the guy yesterday, but i think i may have blown it cos i was being too honest. He was asking me if i had a website or a shrine for Will and i was like, honestly im a super fan cos of his music mainly. Made a quick joke about me not having a Will Smith bed Duvet. It sounded more like he wanted a Will Smith stalker on the show rather than a fan. Maybe i blew my chance :bang:

• Members

yeh, same here...i was tryin to come across as being mature so i kinda blew my chances too...i should've listened to my mates when they told me to act real excited and act like a stalker! aah well...too late now!

anyway good luck trac...don't be nervous...enjoy it...it's a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Im a fool, but i thought honesty would be the best thing. I said how i had all his albums and been a fan for ages, got posters on my walls, but asking if i had a shrine just seemed abit creepy.

• Members

Hey thanks sooo much for your support. I'm gonna try my best to mention this board. I know what you mean about stalker that's what I thought but I just went along with it. The other person is a girl too and that's all I know about her.

I know some stuff about Wills personal life I have all his films and most albulms so that's gonna be easy to study. I don't know his favorite things like food,colour,song . Also does anyone know how many copies each albulm has sold and how many number 1's he's had here and in the states?

What else can you guys think of? Thanks again for the support. I'll try to get on here as much as possible. Peace :clap: