JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FP Hot 97 Interview

bigted

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember him saying he has mad skills. Maybe in his early years but certainly not now. You don't have to necarssarily like an artists to have respect for them and what they do.

I think FP just doesn't wanna blow this whole Eminem response out of proportion. A lot of people are gonna start spreading that Will and Em have major beef when in fact it aint true!!

I think FP just doesn't wanna blow this whole Eminem response out of proportion. A lot of people are gonna start spreading that Will and Em have major beef when in fact it aint true!!

:werd: I don't think FP wants this beef to overshadow everything else he's doing and is being humble there, Eminem does has mad skills, he just hasn't express them in recent years and he needs to learn to be less egotistical, u gotta have mad skills just to get a record deal, but a lot of them like Em sell out their image when they make pointless songs and don't put those skills to good use, FP just wants to drop some knowledge on Em and them haters dissin', if Em responds back that woulod only express how immature he is and he'll never progress as an artist actin' like that.

Is it just me or did Will just flip his view on Eminem. Wasn't it just a few years ago that Will said something along the lines of Em being talentless and would be forgotten in a few years? And now Will says he's got 'mad respect' for him and his 'mad skills'.

When did FP ever give Eminem props? He never really commented on him until his comment on how disposable his fame was. And i think he called it correctly. People are still supporting Eminem, but his fanbase has altered 4 the worse...just like his music.

will doesn't say eminem has "mad skills"... he only said "skills" and he doesn't say he has "mad respect", he said he has "nothing but respect" to eminem. eminem and FP have respect for each other.... in a song EM did with Jazzy Jeff EM said he started rappin' when he heared JJFP (i don't remember the exact words).

will doesn't say eminem has "mad skills"... he only said "skills" and he doesn't say he has "mad respect", he said he has "nothing but respect" to eminem. eminem and FP have respect for each other.... in a song EM did with Jazzy Jeff EM said he started rappin' when he heared JJFP (i don't remember the exact words).

wasn't quite like that, em didn't say they were the reason he started rapping, just that they were togeva still when Em cut school to rap full time.

yeh that true, Jeff regrets making the track i think. I remember an interview i read with Jeff back in 2002 saying how there was a few tracks back then he wish he'd never made

I concede. Though I swear I remember him saying Mad-something.

I concede. Though I swear I remember him saying Mad-something.

i can be wrong... this is just what i heared :dunno: