FP Hot 97 Interview

bigted

What's up y'all check out this Hot 97 Interview:

http://www.hot97.com/multimedia/interviewP...st=Will%20Smith

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FP seems like a very cool person to talk to, he never lets his accomplishments get to his head, as it showed here in this interview, one of my favorite lines in this interview was: "I ain't doing this for the money", FP's keepin' it real! :bowdown:

• Admin

yeah he was talking about mr nice guy and he said "some people mistake being nice for being soft" i cant wait to hear this track!! :thumb: it was also funny how he called hot97 out for never playing his music..and he said somethin like do i have to go suckerpunch some1 to get sum play

it was also funny how he called hot97 out for never playing his music..and he said somethin like do i have to go suckerpunch some1 to get sum play

:werd: He has the right to demand them to play his records I don't see that as begging, this station plays Eminem and Jay-Z in heavy rotation, but if it wasn't for JJFP's impact there wouldn't be Hot 97, he's earned the right to demand airplay, KRS-ONE, Public Enemy, and Rakim could do the same thing to Hot 97 if they wanted to, they're legends and they earned the right to fight back! :ali:

Edited by bigted