JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What is your top 3 of you most favorit JJFP songs

You dont need a credit card to buy JJFP tracks, you need money, and to get money you have to work, and a little work somewhere is easy to find when you are 15 if you just look around a little.

And even if you dont have money enough to buy the records, you surely must have heard some of the classics, havent you?

i got arround € 150,- something in $ 180,-

money i got

now how to order ???

well of course i have heard the classics

summertime

girls

nightmare

miami is that a classic to ???

And you still think "I Gotta Go Home" is top 3? Maaaaaaan.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont need a credit card to buy JJFP tracks, you need money, and to get money you have to work, and a little work somewhere is easy to find when you are 15 if you just look around a little.

And even if you dont have money enough to buy the records, you surely must have heard some of the classics, havent you?

money i got

now how to order ???

summertime

girls

nightmare

hey Lerkot i liked I gotta go home a lot too when i got b2r

money i got

now how to order ???

summertime

girls

nightmare

hey Lerkot i liked I gotta go home a lot too when i got b2r

You think its a top3 JJFP-song?

Okay let me explain what i said

I gotta go home

is 1 in my top 3 )not for long cause i wanna hear every song and then reconsider

I don't have all the albums so i wan't to buy them at amazon

any "big"store in NL doesn't have any will smith exept his movies from 2002

that's why i need credit card i already have the money

cause i don't have all the albums

the songs i know i make this top 3

now i 've heard the classics a couple of them i like them to but

there's something weird in I gotta go home

it realy cools me down when i am angry and i like the song

Jaime

I gotta go home

is 1 in my top 3 )not for long cause i wanna hear every song and then reconsider

Jaime

LoL Hey you didn't have to compose a grand-jury defense testimony over a simple difference of opinions (even tho I'm right to say it's not a great song). And w/out a credit card, I would imagine that yes, it would be nearly impossible to get old JJFP stuff-- unless you're illegally downloadin mp3's (which even then is difficult to find... or so I've heard?... but I do recommend winMX... or that's what ppl tell me, anyways).

In conclusion and in summary, if everyone affirmed that "Ya'll Know" was the single greatest piece of music ever recorded, this would not be "spooky," but rather a sure-fire sign that everyone is on the same page-- the one and only CORRECT page, that is.

Edited by scyhigh99

• Members

I gotta go home

Jaime

LoL Hey you didn't have to compose a grand-jury defense testimony over a simple difference of opinions (even tho I'm right to say it's not a great song). And w/out a credit card, I would imagine that yes, it would be nearly impossible to get old JJFP stuff-- unless you're illegally downloadin mp3's (which even then is difficult to find... or so I've heard?... but I do recommend winMX... or that's what ppl tell me, anyways).

In conclusion and in summary, if everyone affirmed that "Ya'll Know" was the single greatest piece of music ever recorded, this would not be "spooky," but rather a sure-fire sign that everyone is on the same page-- the one and only CORRECT page, that is.

yeah u gat the point right it does cool u down, but for me i think, i need someone: to be with me, is one of the gretest songs dj jj and fp have done together coz it just make me relax and remember back in the old dayz. :clap:

I gotta go home

Jaime

yeah u gat the point right it does cool u down, but for me i think, i need someone: to be with me, is one of the gretest songs dj jj and fp have done together coz it just make me relax and remember back in the old dayz. :clap:

Yeah "i need someone: to be with me" is one of few tracks ive never heard of. Sounds a little bit like Im Looking For The One (to be with me) actually.