JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A BETTER WAY

I think that wouldn't be fair, cause ppl should here and love it. It shouldn't get to #1 by us. I know everybody in here loves that song, but ppl all over the world shall decide wether its #1 or not. If ppl like it will get to #1, if they don't it won't. So let the world decide!!!!!

JJFP Rocks The House

I know everybody in here loves that song, but ppl all over the world shall decide wether its #1 or not. If ppl like it will get to #1, if they don't it won't. So let the world decide!!!!!

So, u are saying that back in 1999, when a whole bunch of Jordan Knight fans voted a New Kids On The Block song 2 number 1 on TRL, they were speaking 4 the world?

C'mon, this charts and countdowns are jokes. Most of the people u participate in them are young people who don't know what real music is. That's how music by The Game and 50 Cent reach the top. As FP fans, it's our job 2 get the music out there. If it takes us voting alot of times 2 get the song on the countdowns, people will finally hear/see it and like it, which will lead 2 more people supporting it. There's thousands of possible fans, but since they haven't heard the song or seen the video, the won't vote 4 it. It's our responciblity 2 take that 1st step. My days are filled with real-world issues in life, but i still vote 4 that kinda stuff 2 get him out there. It's not just for FP, it's for Hip-Hop. Look at what's being played...it all sux!! The Game and 50 Cent are jokes. They have these lazy voices and no real lyrics. Support FP and help put a touch of flava back in Hip-Hop.

I dont care if Will is in the top 10 or not. I love his music and i think there are enough radio stations and tv music stations which will play it.

Anyway, ppl won't understand his music, they just like it when it makes their head bump.

Don't understand me wrong, but in this industrie its not about making good qualitative music. Its more about making the top10. and that really sucks. i give a **** if it gets to top10 or not. I will definately buy this album and show it to my friends :thumb:

btw, we don't need to worry about all that stuff. Nod Ya Head went already into top10 and everybody loved it (ok, maybe not all but the most). And Switch is a long better than Nod Ya Head.

Don't forget, he has more time to promote. No movies, only music!!! :rock: :rock:

JJFP Rocks The House

Edited by DefCEM

yeah im gonna do everything in my power to help switch, we just need to get it out there more and the great song will take it the rest of the way to the top of the chart. If i hadnt of been on this site knowing where switch was being played i wouldnt have even heard it yet and like cataboy said if ppl havnt heard it how can they like it.

Plus ive heard plenty of songs that have been released and not done well bcoz it hasnt been played , then they were re-released a while later and done really well bcoz of better airplay, sean paul is 1 example.