JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Y'all Know

scyhigh99

My recent activity on this msg board in anticipation of "Lost & Found" inspired me to grab my old, scratched up copy of "Big Willie Style" to bump in my pimptastic Ford Taurus (which is actually my mom's) while driving to school today. And I must say, I was once again struck by how amazingly fantabulous the song "Ya'll know" is. The beat is... infectious! That is the perfect word for it. There is some sick beat-boxing, which is even more noticeable and awesome when the song-beat drops out @ the end. The rhymes are scrumtrilescently clever (check out my signature!) and the delivery/flow is simply delicious. I love this song, and I just wanted to express & share this love in message-board form. RESPOND!! :cya:

Edited by scyhigh99

Its a great song, and i also love it. i think it was the first song after Don't Say Nothin, which liked the most. Wills beatboxing is really dope. MCs just flee they're rightfully concerned Big Will wants the Mic back, its my time to burn, ah ah ah, y'all know can nobody rock the crowd like me, y'all know can nobody make it bounce like me,...

thats the only part which came into my mind right now :kekeke:

I should pop it into my stereo and rock the house :rock:

JJFP Rocks The House

Ha, my mom has a Ford Taurus 2!!

Anyways, i've always loved "Y'all Know" cuz it's a straight forward rap song. It's not flashy or overdone...it's Hip-Hop at it's simplest and it served as a very cool intro 2 BWS. I'd never call it the best song, but it's defintly dope.

I LUV THT SONG ALSO! y'all know is one of mi fav. Will Smith songs. I hv it on mi mp3.. I agree i luv the beat n the rappin.. one of the best songs ever! :dj:

That's another strong song on the "Big Willie Style", it's hard to find any weak joints on there, unlike some mcs who sell a lot for an album that doesn't have much substance on it, but this album backed up the hype, it's a definite hip-hop classic. :ali: