JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh prince of bel-air

• Members

I have to say its weird how on each of the 4 dvd's you get a special feature page but there is only a special feature selection on the last one and its an alright but it was kind of dissappointing I wanted more like bloopers or comments from will or something. they just had directors and such and phillip, ashley, and jeffery's characters talk thats it and it was only like 15mn or something and then more credits

I cant wait for season 2 though how about you guys its gonna be awesome when it hits!

yeah season 2 will probally be better but only if this one is a hit which It will be hopefully. The bad thing is that I only heard about one ad in my friends magazine. but if alot of people but this then season two will probally have commentaries, bloopers, documentaries, and even some easter eggs!!!!!

(for those who don'y know what an easter egg is that is a special feature on a dvd where you have to do someething like press right three times to highlight a special part of the menu if you want go to www.gamewinners.com and select cheats and go to dvd to find some easter eggs)