JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How many people bouth it?

Alien

I was just woundering how many people on the forum bought FPOB on DvD, becouse the more people buy, the better, and sooner they will release the next season. If no not too many people buy it, then they will not release the second-six seasons. So How many people bought it?

i've pre-ordered it, if that counts...i think it does lol!

Strapped for ca$h, but the birthday's comin up so we'll see. Ppl will probably jump on me for saying this but I might want Seinfeld & Chappelle Show more... and the Garfield & Friends saturday morning cartoon show. Yes, that is actually on DVD. Me & this other kid found it @ Best Buy before and that might just be too randomly delicious to turn down... but after that, FPOBA is a must-have... btw, TV shows on DVD in general are waaaaaaay to fun, and waaaaaaay too big of a waste of time... me & a couple of my more lazy friends have definately spent entire days glued to the couch watching Simpsons and Arrested Development (GREAT show).

I pre-ordered it too, hopefully it comes soon 4 me.

Yeah, i got it. The people who say that don't have the money should have known better...we've know the release date 4ever. One thing i read a few years ago is that online orders don't count towards the overall sales. Is that true?