JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

not a good start...

it may not mean much, and not to rain on anyones parade, but neither 106 and Park or Trl had Will's vid voted onto it. I even saw the top 15 on Trl, he wasnt even close..( i know- his vid wasnt an option to vote for, just write-in.) but still..it just doesnt seem to be a great start..noone i know on campus seems to have heard of it..maybe things will pick up once radio plays it more, if they do..ehh :dunno:

LMAO most videos dont debut the first day

Ushers caught up didnt

and plus, people will play it....IF WE CALL IN AND REQUEST

also, it wasnt even an option to vote on TRL yet, so no worries, there are many people who are 2 lazy to fill out everything.

dry your clothes and keep steppin

Yeah I wouldn't sweat about it yet, a lot of songs that're hits don't go in heavy rotation right away, it usually takes a lil' while, it took a few weeks for "Headsprung" to get airplay, but if it ain't in rotation by next month that means it won't be a hit, I think it'll be a hit though.

It isn't in heavy rotation and there hasn't been much time 2 get it on there. Just keep supporting it and get others involved. "Switch" is fine...don't lose faith, it only debuted a few days ago.

It isn't in heavy rotation and there hasn't been much time 2 get it on there. Just keep supporting it and get others involved. "Switch" is fine...don't lose faith, it only debuted a few days ago.

:werd:

Yeah it needs time to ppl start realize.

they are just to lazy to type some words.

once you can vote for it you'll see...

I usually don't watch TRL 'cause they usually don't play real hip-hop anyway(I don't think they even played Nas' "One Mic" when it was so popular) and when they play the video they don't even show half of it, I can't believe so many people like this show, it's corny as hell, I wish Yo! MTV Raps could come back again, that was the best show MTV ever had. I just wanna see "Switch" out in heavy rotation even if it ain't on TRL, some hits don't make TRL.