JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

best b-side

Hero1

whats the best jjfp/will smith b-side?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. whats the best jjfp/will smith b-side?

• dont fight the feeling
    • holla back
    • get hyped
    • from da south
    • higher baby
    • dance or die
    • family christmas
    • lovely daze
    • nothin on my mind
    • new kids on the block

For those of u who are looking for those b-sides, most of them won't be that hard 2 find online. New Kids On The Block, Family Christmas, and Don't Fight The Feeling are the ones that are pretty rare. In fact, just 2 get those 3 trax, it costed me ALOT of searching and about $150.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i managed 2 get a lot of them, i already have holla back from this website, but i managed 2 get get hyped, from da south, higher baby, dance or die, family christmas,and i already have lovely daze. i spent about £26 inclding p and p (i think thats about $50).

So i did quite well but i will keep looking out 4 them, that was just off amazon so i will try ebay later.

If any1 else is after those tracks there are still some other available from amazon.

• 11 months later...

For those of u who are looking for those b-sides, most of them won't be that hard 2 find online. New Kids On The Block, Family Christmas, and Don't Fight The Feeling are the ones that are pretty rare. In fact, just 2 get those 3 trax, it costed me ALOT of searching and about $150.

I managed to get my Japanese import of Greatest Hits with Don't Fight The Feeling from eBay for £5.27 inc p+p!!!

the only other ones i need now are New Kids On The Block and Family Christmas, i've got them on my laptop but want the cds!!

• 9 months later...