JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Two Aunt Vivs!

scyhigh99

Just realized that there were 2 Aunt Vivs when I was readin a review for the DVD set on tvshowsondvd. They look nothin alike, but it never registered with me that there were 2 different actresses. As soon as I thought of it, I was like-- oooooooooh yeah there were weren't there.

Just thought I'd share this revelation. :ali: (boxing?)

post-5-1107987729.jpg

Edited by scyhigh99

• Admin

well when you were watching it when it first aired it was quite obvious.. :dink: i remember watching the first episode back from the new season and for the first 5 mins i was wonderin where the hell aunt viv was..and then jazz makes some comment abt aunt viv lookin different and i just lost it :hilarious:

well when you were watching it when it first aired it was quite obvious.. :dink: i remember watching the first episode back from the new season and for the first 5 mins i was wonderin where the hell aunt viv was..and then jazz makes some comment abt aunt viv lookin different and i just lost it :hilarious:

lol i love that bit!!

similar to the bit when Jeff says "whos that?"

and Will replies "Baby Nicky!" and he like 5 years older :roll:

You know somethings up when Will glances at the camera for a few seconds, I think both the aunts were good, I'm not sure if the second one would have worked well at the start but then again I'm not sure that the first one would have worked at the end, it kinda worked out perfectly if you ask me.

Accually, i noticed there were 2 aunt vivs becouse of Jazzy Jeff, "You know mrs. banks, ever since you had the baby, there is something diffrent about you!" that was awsome. but it took me a while to realize there were 2 houses!!! trouble was i came to america and started watching in '96 after the last episode, so all i saw were re-runs, so all of a sudden this one day it hit me, oh my god there are two houses... How did i miss that one!!!

You know somethings up when Will glances at the camera for a few seconds, I think both the aunts were good, I'm not sure if the second one would have worked well at the start but then again I'm not sure that the first one would have worked at the end, it kinda worked out perfectly if you ask me.

haha i love that part were he looks at the camera, i dunno what it is but its just a small look and it has me in stitches.

• Members

Just realized that there were 2 Aunt Vivs when I was readin a review for the DVD set on tvshowsondvd. They look nothin alike, but it never registered with me that there were 2 different actresses. As soon as I thought of it, I was like-- oooooooooh yeah there were weren't there.

Just thought I'd share this revelation. :ali: (boxing?)

lts easy to notice because the first one was dark skinned and the second one was light skinned.when l saw the second one l was surprised because she could not act as well as the first one though the second one was more attractive than the first one.

For real I can agree with that, Aunt Viv 1 was a better actor and I think I favor her most just because she was in so many memorable episodes (same goes for the second) but I dunno she did more memorable things.

• 3 weeks later...

The 2nd aunt Viv was ok, but the first one was just so funny! Also, since Carlton was darker-skinned than Hilary and Ashley, it would only make sense that at least one of the parents was dark-skinned, too. Also in the later seasons when Nicky was born, he was dark-skinned, too.