JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's formula for a happy marriage

Jazzy Julie

• Members

I hope what he said was taken out of context because if it's true, that's really gross. Unfortunately, this quote is all over the internet on other websites and it is totally turning people off of Will. No one is talking about hitch or the new cd...just that he and Jada have an open relationship.

Yeah, that is simply trash. Is that from a tabloid magazine i assume?

If it's not, it's obvious that overseas newpapers either have no sense of humor or are 2 stupid 2 undestand American humor. The funny thing is, the author's e-mail address is at the end of the article. I think we should all e-mail then and instult their reporting skillz.

The Sun (where I read it) anyway lol

Why doesn't this surprise me :roll: :kekeke:

yeah they really took this comment out of context...we were going on and on about it in the WW forum but then i figured what's the use cuz people are gonna think what they wanna think regardless...but it's crazy cuz it is everywhere if you put Will or Jada's name in a google search...i wonder what Will has to say about it now though LOL

it's most likely outta context. it kinda reminds me of the overseas media and the media in the uS taking a quote from Johnny Depp outta context. He said something about he's rather have his kids get marijuana from him then street drug dealers. That's how the articles read it but Johnny Depp cleared it up and said it was not how he said it. Most likely, the same is with Will's quote. People like to incite controversy and misquoting someone is the best way the media manipulates celebrities. Now that i think about it, Johnny Depp and Will are similar in their "quote controversies." They both said something against the US govt (sort of) and now this. hehe

Jada doesn't seem like the kind of woman that would share Will either...

im thinkin its Wills way of saying he and Jada are very honest with each other. Its kinda obvious hes gonna fancy eva coz hes a man, so he may aswell admit that to jada. I hope he was joking when he said about having to ask before he slept with some1, its the kind of thing we need to actually hear Will saying b4 we can interpret what he is saying.

Will has said in the past that some newspapers have misquoted him bcoz he says things in a humerous way.

Yeah it was taken from the daily mail which isnt a tabloid but its not like a big intelligent paper (sorry cant think of what u call them). The paper has posted trash in the past tho.