JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince Finally Right To My Door

• Admin

dude warner bros released murphy brown on dvd and even that had 2 commentaries!! i agree warner bros obviously thought it wouldnt sell many dvds..but i think they totally underestimated the popularity of fresh prince..it was a top 20 show when it ran..and has become even more popular since wills become a huge movie star

I think that in the DVD for the last couple series will have blooper reels and things as they were common at the end the newer shows

• Members

I've noticed with a few DVD releases that the first season is usually the bare bones. They don't want to invest a lot into the DVD if they don't know how it's gonna sell. Each of these extras cost money.....so they'll wait and if it sells well then we'll prolly see some commentaries and such on future seasons.

dude warner bros released murphy brown on dvd and even that had 2 commentaries!! i agree warner bros obviously thought it wouldnt sell many dvds..but i think they totally underestimated the popularity of fresh prince..it was a top 20 show when it ran..and has become even more popular since wills become a huge movie star

fair play, but they are probably just spreading all the extra stuff they have over the 6 seasons when they are released. Im sure it'll be a big hit so maybe they'll push for more in the future

100. What's Will Got to Do With It? (1)

gs: Obba Babatunde (Gordy Berry) David Bowe (Jerry DeCarlo) Anastasia N. Ali (Little Ashley) Max Miller (Kid) Jeff Townes (Jazz) 

Will manages the rising singing career of Ashley, who becomes a prima donna.

http://www.tvtome.com/FreshPrinceofBelAir/guide.html - I use it all the time. Oh yeah, and I just realised 'Bashley' is Tatyana's little sister!

Edited by Jonny 5