JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Favorite JJFP album

Hero1

what is your favorite jazzy jeff & fresh prince album?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite jazzy jeff & fresh prince album?

• rock the house
    • he's the dj, i'm the rapper
    • and in this corner
    • homebase
    • code red

since we are gettin a lot of new people rollin through..what is your favorite JJFP album..and why? :poke:

I voted for "He's the DJ," although, admittedly, along with "And in this Corner...", it is 1 out of only 2 of the 5 JJFP albums that I own in its entirety. But I've heard/own through compilation albums most of the other 3, and DJ is just top-notch, and I love the title track, to a ridiculous level. So there u have it.

I gotta confess tho-- I am writing this msg mainly to give props to Hero for using the poke smiley. :poke:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

since we are gettin a lot of new people rollin through..what is your favorite JJFP album..and why? :poke:

I voted for "He's the DJ," although, admittedly, along with "And in this Corner...", it is 1 out of only 2 of the 5 JJFP albums that I own in its entirety. But I've heard/own through compilation albums most of the other 3, and DJ is just top-notch, and I love the title track, to a ridiculous level. So there u have it.

I gotta confess tho-- I am writing this msg mainly to give props to Hero for using the poke smiley. :poke:

you are obsessed with the smileys man :lolsign: :lolsign:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Even though I only purchased Homebase, and Code Red.. Homebase is the one closest to my heart. You Saw My Blinker, I'm All That, and Ring My Bell, have some meaning to me.

Even though I do like Code Red especially Code Red, Something Like Dis', and I Wanna Rock.. I prefer Homebase as of now. Until I get the other JJFP CDs, as of now it's going to be Homebase.