JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Random acts of JJ/FP fandom

Schnazz

In my some-what real life, I make computer games for a living. In most of the games I've worked on I've managed to put in cheat codes that you access by typing in jj/fp/ws track titles. Things like brandnewfunk, timetochill, imallthat, etc... Considering the type of games I usually work on (far too many hunting sims), I doubt anyone ever connected the cheat codes with jj/fp. None the less, it amused me, so I thought I'd share. :)

In my some-what real life, I make computer games for a living. In most of the games I've worked on I've managed to put in cheat codes that you access by typing in jj/fp/ws track titles. Things like brandnewfunk, timetochill, imallthat, etc... Considering the type of games I usually work on (far too many hunting sims), I doubt anyone ever connected the cheat codes with jj/fp. None the less, it amused me, so I thought I'd share. :)

Tell me some game titles

I'm not sure what all games had what cheat codes, it's been 5 years since the first one, but most of these (probably all but one or two) had them:

Revenant

Deer Hunter 4

Deer Hunter 2k3

Bird Hunter 2k3

Primal Prey

Carnivores: Cityscape

Airport Tycoon II

B17 Gunner