JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA Playoffs

bigted

:werd: Kobe played like Jordan in his prime and Karl Malone is a warrior, he hobbled off the floor with the injured knee, but he came back!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Detroit 2 win, but it won't bother me if the Lakers win cuz Phil Jackson is a very good coach. This would be 10 if the Lakers win. 6 wit the Bulls, 3 (could be 4) wit the Lakers. We'll see.

I would've liked Garnett 2 take the T-Wolves 2 the finals. He's gotta get a championship b4 he retires.

[quote]Kobe played like Jordan in his prime and Karl Malone is a warrior, he hobbled off the floor with the injured knee, but he came back![/quote]

hell nooooo....... don't even try to compare god with kobe!!! :nono:
kobe is a great player, a great shooter and a clutch player but like mike?!?!?
mj is doing everything!!! rebounds, scores, steals, shot blocker, cluch player and the most important mj is a leader!! kobe is a very egoistic player and has no sense of leadership. kobe is taking alot of shots and don't forget kobe has shaq on his team. in conclusion ,kobe is an excellent player but don't ever put kobe and mike in the same sentence.

everybody wants to be like mike :bowdown:

I was only mentioning that Kobe had a great performance in Game 2, but he doesn't dominate game in and game out like MJ did, so he'll never get to Jordan's level. You're right man Jordan's the greatest,I don't think I'll ever see a greater player than MJ in my lifetime!

[quote=bigted,Jun 9 2004, 07:50 PM]I was only mentioning that Kobe had a great performance in Game 2, but he doesn't dominate game in and game out like MJ did, so he'll never get to Jordan's level. You're right man Jordan's the greatest,I don't think I'll ever see a greater player than MJ in my lifetime![/quote]
never gonna see a great player like Joradn in life time?
Man, watch ya mouth, i'm here.MJ would never beat me even if i were asleep.

If Jordan, Pippen, and Shaq were all on the Bulls I bet they would've won 10 straight NBA titles 'cause even without a dominant center the Bulls still won 6 in 8 years but I liked Bill Cartwright though 'cause he was a tough defender like Ben Wallace. In '96 they would've gone 82-0 wit Shaq! :werd:

The Pistons will win tonight, East Coast B-Ball's back baby! I love to watch great defense! :dancingcool:

[quote=bigted,Jun 10 2004, 06:34 PM]The Pistons will win tonight, East Coast B-Ball's back baby! I love to watch great defense! :dancingcool:[/quote]
Yep. Looks like they got this game.

(Don't U hate those specials during halftime on a player that U want 2 lose. It makes U feel bad. Usually when they do that, their team ends up losin the series.)

I knew the Pistons would win that game but I thought it was gonna be much closer. If the Pistons win this series, the dominance of the Western Conference will be over 'cause the Bulls were the last Eastern Conference team to win the NBA title back in '98 and no team from the Eastern Conference has won since then. This could bring more balance to the NBA again so I hope the Pistons pull it off.

I can't believe that the Pistons won again last night but they won't win tomorrow night, the Lakers are gonna fight back since they've always been all playoffs, but as we can see the Pistons are giving the Lakers all they can handle. :werd: