JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW JJFP only 2 months away

Hero1

• Admin

the last time jazzy jeff & fresh prince tracks were released was 1999.. its now 2005 6 years later and we are only 54 days away from hearing some new jazzy jeff & fresh prince!!! any JJFP fan has got to be hyped!!! we know what will and jeff can deliver in the studio.. every JJFP track is somethin special..and the fact we've waited so long between albums..this is gonna be so sweet!!! so are you hyped or what???? if you dont wanna hear a new JJFP track be quiet!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah, the hip-hop legends are comin' back again to claim their throne again! :bowdown: :ali:

if you dont wanna hear a new JJFP track be quiet!!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (screamin like the crowd in brooklyn on the live track on "he's the dj" when Will says to be quiet if you have AIDS.... oooooooh, the crazy innocent 80's)

Seriously, tho, this album should be off the hook. If it isnt, I will immediately bombard this message board with griping complaints like I did about "Switch."

Hopefully, however, I will just get to post the following message...

:bowdown:

...and this humble, animated smiley face will indicate to all that I have given another JJFP classic my seal of approval.

Which is key.

That is all.

Edited by scyhigh99

Seriously, tho, this album should be off the hook. If it isnt, I will immediately bombard this message board with griping complaints like I did about "Switch."

good job this album is gonna be dope then. its so hard to believe its finally here, i still cant believe ive heard switch!