JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

gettin jiggy wit it dance!!!

• Members
hey ya!!!i was at disco las night,and i was very bored,then i heard:old remark ready set let's go!!!...yeahhhhhhh,gettin jiggy wit it,and i jumped to the floor and started to do gettin jiggy wit it dance(narana na na na na),then people began to follow this movement and it was cool when all people started to do this thing!!hahahahahaha but damn!!!!!....i don't do this like will!!!!..it's not difficult cause its a cool thing but...i don't do this like will!!!hahaha

[quote=uncle phil,Apr 17 2004, 01:57 AM]hey ya!!!i was at disco las night,and i was very bored,then i heard:old remark ready set let's go!!!...[/quote]
That sounds cool!

Actually, Gettin' Jiggy starts with:

"[b][color=red]On your mark[/color][/b], Ready, Set. Let's go...."

• 1 year later...

hey ya!!!i was at disco las night,and i was very bored,then i heard:old remark ready set let's go!!!...yeahhhhhhh,gettin jiggy wit it,and i jumped to the floor and started to do gettin jiggy wit it dance(narana na na na na),then people began to follow this movement and it was cool when all people started to do this thing!!hahahahahaha but damn!!!!!....i don't do this like will!!!!..it's not difficult cause its a cool thing but...i don't do this like will!!!hahaha

yeaa they played at mi school's dance also! They played gettin jiggy with it and miami i think.. i cant remmember but it was awesome!

• 1 month later...

I love Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, Boom! Shake the Room n Switch those songs always get me hype.